Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Free Entertainment

Last night I found some good free entertainment - a talk by two authors followed by a book signing. It was at a library in Newton. Diana and Michael Preston spoke about their new book Taj Mahal. I haven't read it yet, but plan to. I enjoyed their books Boxer Rebellion and A Pirate of Exquisite Mind. They signed both and were very friendly. I'll have to remember to keep an eye on my local paper's listings for more authors.

Found: 9 pennies (1 outside Prospect Auto Body, 1 outside Enterprise Rent-A-Car), 1 dime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That only adds up to two pennies.

Bailey said...

This is a few days late, but happy to see that you haev found the hidden gem that is drive-thru's! Those and Self Serve Car Washes are the best places to find change in mass quantites.

For some reason, I have had the most luck at Starbucks and Chick-Fil-A, in the Drive-Thru catagory.