Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stinky

When I got home last night I found a small packet waiting for me. It was the half the dollar I won in a contest last week. Instead of a 40% silver half, I requested a 1987P half, Immy obliged me. It felt good to plug that hole in my album. I'm sure I've passed by one or more of them by this time, but these days I don't have time to do more than rim search the halves.

Henry had another good evening. He was content as he gets. We went for a walk with him and then he played with his froggy a bit. I've noticed that his new hair is coming in. If it grows anywhere near as fast as mine he'll have a full head of it before long.

I did some coin roll hunting too. It stunk! 4,000 nickels, two boxes, produced just nine Canadians (4 Ni). Furthermore, 2,400 pennies, all hand rolled, turned up nothing! It's been a long time since I've gotten nothing out of so many pennies.

Found: 2 pennies (at work), 1 dime (at work)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt you missed a 87. Those rims stand out like proofs.

-SWUSC