Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stinky Pt. 2

This morning before the heat set in, Henry and I did some bank errands. We picked up my weekly coins at Bank #3. Unfortunately, when I checked them at home I found out it wasn't worth the trip. :(

Sixty-nine small dollars didn't produce anything. That's not too much of surprise, as the sample was quite small. I'm just making an effort to ask for these at every bank, customer service desk, and cashier I can.

4,000 halves (four boxes) yielded just four 40% silver halves (1967, 3 x 1968D). Because I was unable to pick up my weekly 10 boxes from bank #2 (the coin order was missed) these halves were going to have to really produce to keep up my average. They didn't. Oh well. They did help me complete a roll of 40%'ers and it is always fun to add to my stash.

5,000 dimes (two boxes) didn't produce anything. Luckily I've given up searching boxes of paper rolled dimes, so searching these took no time at all. Those plastic wrappers are great.

Found: 1 penny (at work)

0 comments: