Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Rejects

This week in coin roll hunting for silver has started out much better than last week. Last week it wasn't until Saturday that I found my first silver coin of the week.

Today at the coin counter I bought the rejects off of two women who used the machine before me. I paid $1.50 for them (I just quickly estimated what they had.). I got $1.62 in US and Canadian and so I came out ahead (I spend Canadian like US.). I acquired one US quarter, three US dimes (1959D, 1964), one US nickel, one US penny, three Canadian quarters, two Canadian dimes, one Canadian nickel (1 Ni), one Canadian penny, three Malaysian 1 Yen coins (worth .3¢), one Euro 10¢, one UK 20 pence, one UK 5 pence, one UK 1 penny, one Japanese 50 Yen (worth 48¢), and one Bermuda 25¢. The Malaysian and Japanese coins are new to my collection. And as always buying silver for face is good.







Found: 1 penny (at Sovereign Bank), 1 token (a NH highway token, formerly worth 25¢)

0 comments: