Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fussin'

Yesterday was a very rough night for us. When I got home Meg told me that Henry had been awake and fussy since 1PM. Things improved a bit during dinner and our visit with his aunt. After dinner though things went downhill. Meg tried to put him to sleep around 8PM, but it didn't take. We traded him between us until about 10:30PM, at which time Meg went to bed and I took Henry for a ride. I didn't want to be one of those parents who drive their kids around to soothe them, but I could think of nothing else to try. We got home around 11:20PM ... it didn't work. Finally around 12:30AM he fell alseep. It's going to be a long day for both us.

Found: 5 pennies (1 at work, 3 at Dunkin' Donuts, 1 at Gulf Express), 2 quarters (at Dunkin' Donuts)

1 comments:

sassymom said...

I'm sure that it was a blip in the start of a good sleeping trend. One of the nurses that I used to work with would blame these sorts of blips on a growth spurt.