Friday, April 13, 2007

A Fan Request

Hello. Yesterday was a bit of a bummer. I'm turning against my idea of getting a metal detector. I did some research and found out one can't MD in State Parks, State Forests and my town. :(

On the plus side ... I sold another book via Amazon. Getting and selling used books on Amazon is something I highly recommend. I've saved a lot of money buying used books from them and have now sold $334.75 worth of books on the site.

Another good cheapo activity is collecting Coke points. To date I have redeemed enough points for 8 years worth of magazine subscriptions, 5 years of Smart Money, 2 years of Popular Mechanics and 1 year of Country Living (for my mother). If you're collecting redeemables like me check out this site.

Found: 4 pennies (2 at my office, 1 at Burger King and 1 outside my post office)

0 comments: