Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yesterday I found gathered lots of coin. One of my favorite tellers was back from a two week vacation so she had lots for me.

9 small dollars had nothing.

7,720 quarters produced ten Canadians, two Bermuda 25¢, two Cayman Islands 25¢, one French franc, one arcade token, three US nickels, one US penny and two US dimes.

5,750 dimes yielded twelve Canadians, one Aruba 10¢, one Swiss 10 Rappen (1939), three UK 5 pence, two US pennies and a Botswana 10 Thebe. The Swiss coin is a new type for me, a pretty old one too. The Botswana coin is the same type as one I found in the reject bin of a Coin Star machine some time ago.



3,440 nickels rounded up one dateless Buffalo, three War Times (2 x 1943P, 1944P), six Canadians (4 Ni), two US pennies and one Euro 5¢.

0 comments: