Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yesterday was Henry's 2nd day of preschool. I didn't hear too much about the day first hand because things were a bit hectic after I got home, but from what I and Meg heard he had a pretty good time. He told me he didn't like the songs, but Meg said he was singing one of the songs throughout the afternoon, "and your friends are my friends, and my friends are your friends." He also liked some "bendy blocks" they had. He said his favorite thing was snack time. They had carrot sticks. One of the first things he mentioned to Meg was that he used the potty there.

Last night I went through a ton of coin.

8,000 quarters had two silver Washingtons (2 x 1964), fourteen Canadians, one UK 10 pence, two US nickels, one US dime, one East Caribbean States 25¢, one Netherlands 1 Gulden and one token. The Netherlands coin is a new one for me.



6,555 dimes produced four silver Rosies (1949D, 1953D, 1961D, 1962D), fourteen Canadians, four US pennies (including two Wheats, 1953 and 1956), one Aruba 5¢ and one Belgian 1 franc.

3,240 nickels turned up just six Canadians and one Bermuda 5¢. I haven't been having too much luck with nickels since my big War Time nickel score.

0 comments: