Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Introduction to the Public

Yesterday I stayed home with Meg and Henry. The day went quickly. In the morning we went to the library. Our visit only last ten minutes, but Henry was good for most of it, progress was made. Later, after a pediatrician visit for a blocked tear duct, we went to Stop & Shop (a grocery store) with him. He was even better for that outing; he just looked around a lot. He had tons of awake time yesterday which we enjoyed ...until the evening when he had two big freak outs.



The above is a picture of some of Henry's playtime with his Mom. This was taken right before he peed on her. Yesterday was a four outfit day for Henry and a two outfit day for his Mommy (he spit up on her earlier in the day)!

During a quieter moment I searched four boxes of dimes, 10,000 coins. In them I found four silver dimes (1923, 1947, 1957, 1964D). The 1923 Mercury dime was one I needed for my album and it is my oldest dateable dime. Its condition is fairly good.

I rounded up eleven half dollars, but there wasn't anything good in them.

Found: 1 penny (at Bank of America)

1 comments:

sassymom said...

Adorable pictures of Henry, of course! I can't wait to see him this weekend. On another entirely different note and of more interest to your coin cronies, my physical therapist informed me a new location for found money--the dryer. The dryer repairman found over $33 worth of coins and bills in his dryer last week.