Monday, February 11, 2013

Here's some pictures from the last few days.

On Thursday I took the afternoon off to join Meg and Hazel in visiting Henry's school for his first play. Henry played a mole. It was great to see his classroom and classmates again.

Hazel is definitely ready for this school stuff. She was right at home.

We were sent home early on Friday because the coming big snowstorm. I had one enjoyable lunch, fiddling with my miniatures and watching the kids play very nicely together. They assembled these two storage containers as boats, each with a steering wheel, seat, motor and storage area. They had fun deciding what food to take and deciding where they were going to have their pretend picnic. I could have watched them play like this for hours. Henry went shirtless for most of the day; I'm not sure why.

Inspired by the snow outside on Saturday Henry built this snow scene.

I saw one report that said we had 27 inches of snow and another that said 30 inches in our town, but I measured something like 26 inches. It was tough to measure this one accurately because the drifts were insane.

At some point the kids came out to "help" me shovel the driveway.

Henry and I built this Lego model of our house on Sunday afternoon. We are both very proud of it!

0 comments: