Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins!



Yesterday Meg, Henry and I went to a nearby farm. We went to get a pumpkin and some pumpkin pictures. The place also had a ton of goats in a caged petting area and a neat playground so we hung out in those places as well. Later in the day I took Henry over to a friend's house and he had a good time playing with other kids' toys. Lately, I've been proud to see just how well he plays with other kids. He even handles himself pretty well when amongst older kids.

I searched twenty-nine large dollars at the bank this morning, but didn't find anything.

Here are some other recent pictures of Henry I like.



Above is a good example of his smile as of late. He doesn't make much noise, but likes to show this expression when he's having a good time.



Now we have to make sure he doesn't rip up books! Perhaps he's interested in some of his Dad's history books?

Found: 1 penny (at Sovereign Bank), 1 nickel (at Sovereign Bank)

1 comments:

James (UK) said...

I'd send that first picture into some fall photos competition as I feel sure it would win.