Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lately we've had some very good potty training moments with Hazel. We went out for dinner on Friday night - no diapers - no problems. I also took the kids to Sturbridge Village on Saturday and we had no issues. She's coming along! Meg tells me she is even interested in my underwear and has asked her, "Dad wear underwear at work?" and "What color underwear Dad wear at work?"

The potty excitement has increased their interest in the digestive system. After explaining to the kids that the body takes out the good stuff and puts out the rest Meg was asked by Henry, "Is the cookie in my butt then?"

A couple weeks ago I thought I'd continue searching halves this year or at least until I finished a pile of half dollar wrapper boxes I have. I didn't last as long as either. I decided this weekend to retire completely. The halves haven't been producing as well as they used to and more importantly I want to use the time for other purposes.

16,000 halves turned up four 90% silver halves (4 x 1964), five 40% silver halves (1966, 4 x 1968D), three proof halves (2 x 1984S, 2002S) and one Bermuda 50¢. The 1966 40% silver half was the last silver half I found.

0 comments: