Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yesterday Meg e-mailed me at work to tell me that Hazel had been doing a little walking while holding her hand. Last night I was able to get her to take a few steps while holding me hand. Perhaps true walking isn't that far off?

After a really bad butt wiping experience with Henry (the neighbors must think we're torturing our child) we had a terrific time reading together. Henry got one of his new magazines yesterday and he was really into spotting the silly things in the picture and picking out what thing were different in another set of pictures. My particular favorite moment was when he told me that the lady using a vacuum on the lawn was silly because you don't vacuum a lawn. "Why not?," I asked. "Because there's no food (crumbs) on the lawn," he told me.

2,520 quarters turned up just two Canadians and what I think is a very slightly clipped quarter.

2,400 dimes rounded up two silver Rosies (1952D, 1959D) and six Canadians.

1,960 nickels yielded one dateless Buffalo, four Canadians and one Ecuador 5¢.

550 pennies produced three Wheats (1953D, 1956D, 1958), four Canadians and one US dime.

0 comments: